One way of helping our Association is joining as an Association Member. Asociación de Investigacion en Inteligencia Artificial Para la Leucemia Peter Moss members commit to the purposes of the association and actively participate to achieve them. We have two types of Association Members including Individuals and Corporate.
What can Association Members do to help?
Association Members (non-legal persons) are like minded non-legal members that believe in our mission and actively push us towards our goals, helping make important decisions and contributing to making the association more ethical and more effective in achieving our objectives. Individuals may join our Association without cost but positions are only open to Asociación de Investigacion en Inteligencia Artificial Para la Leucemia Peter Moss Volunteers.
- The application for entry must be agreed by the Board of Directors.
- The rules governing the legal person concerned should not exclude the possibility of being part of the association.
To join the association it is necessary to be an existing volunteer with at least three months active participation and to submit a written application, to the Board of Directors, which will make a decision on the request at the first meeting it holds and communicate it at the most immediate General Assembly.
These are the rights of Association Members:
- Attend the meetings of the General Assembly with a voice and vote.
- Choose or be elected to positions of representation or hold managerial positions.
- Exercise the representation cond to them in each case.
- Intervene in the government and the efforts, services and activities of the association, in accordance with legal and statutory norms.
- To expose to the Assembly and the Board of Directors everything deemed to contribute to making life more full of association, more ethical and more effective in achieving basic social objectives.
- Request and obtain explanations on the administration and management of the Board of Directors or the representatives of the association.
- Be heard prior to disciplinary action.
- Receive information about the activities of the association.
- Make use of the common services established or available to the association.
- Be part of the working groups.
- Have a copy of the statutes.
- Consult the books of the association.
These are the obligations of the Association Members:
- Commit to the purposes of the association and actively participate to achieve them.
- Contribute to the sustainability of the partnership with the payment of fees, spills and other economic contributions fixed by and approved in accordance with the statutes. (Corporate Members only)
- Comply with all other obligations under the statutory provisions.
- Comply with and comply with agreements validly adopted by the governing bodies of the association.